Today, we released obniz.js 3.14.0.
Now we support new parts include CO2 concentration sensor, blood pressure monitor, relay, and temperature/humidity sensor. And also we have made various bug fixes.
Add New Parts
- RS_BTWATTCH2, a power consumption meter for electrical outlets
- UA651BLE, a blood pressure meter
- UA1200BLE, a blood pressure meter
- MH_Z19B, CO2 concentration sensor
- Grove_Relay (Thanks for @1ft-seabass )
- Grove_SHT35Sensor (Thanks for @1ft-seabass )
- Added low-pass filter to LM35DZ and Keyestudio_TemperatureSensor.
- Change CI service Travis to GithubActions
- obniz.closeWait was called during connection closed, it will stop to try connect to obniz.com.
- Ignore BLE MTU Exchange wait error when remote device don’t request.
- Fix Ble onPairedCallback was not called when using LTK.
- Fix error messages for 2JCIE, ENERTALK parts.
- Fix Ethernet module W5500 receiving the same data multiple times.