obnizOS 4.1.0 released. The latest OS update is available today. Please check the article for details including the target OS.
- obnizOS for obniz BLE/Wi-Fi Gateway Gen 2.0 ( hw=blewifi_gw2 )
- obnizOS for obniz BLE/LTE Gateway(Cat.4) ( hw=blelte_gw2 )
- obnizOS for AK-030 LTE Cat.M1 USB Dongle ( hw=ak030 )
Network settings related
- Added the ability to enter setting mode at any time with a long press of the button after startup
- Support for obniz BLE/LTE Gateway (Cat.4) browser setting screen
CUI settings screen
- Improved usability by presetting hardware settings for each device and omitting settings.
- Improved stability on Android and Windows
- Disabled double operation of connect button to prevent malfunction
- Fixed a bug that no-communication timeout did not work when opening the browser settings screen
- Extended restart timeout from 20 seconds to 30 seconds when there is more than one network setting
Network Connection (LTE)
- Correction of the phenomenon that AK-030 may keep rebooting due to short communication timeout period when connected to LTE.
- Correction of communication command format with LTE modem
- Modification of request format to cloud when connecting to LTE
- Added “Wake up” status to the status before connection
- Fixed the phenomenon that AK-030 reboots with communication error in slow communication speed environment after network connection.
- Supported SIM setting that does not require id/password
- Fixed to enable port listen for local connect only when necessary
- Fixed to connect with WiFi set by WPS when WPS succeeds on a device with cellular settings saved.
- Fixed crash and restart after 10 minutes of no connection.
- Updated no-communication timeout when disconnected from the cloud from 1.5 minutes to 10 minutes
- Support scan filter for extended advertising and periodic advertising on BLE devices.
- The device with Wi-Fi MESH settings is not going online